Within each chapter of your life, you’ll make your mark in more ways than one.
You’ll hopefully travel your path via your bucket list, get lit at the bar along with your gal pals (more times than it is possible to recollect), and channel positive energy into everything you truly want to accomplish.
Now is the time to embrace your dream career and thrive in all aspects of your life. You’re young, free, and the world presents you with endless possibilities right at your fingertips.
You shouldn’t waste even one second just thinking of the things that you want to do.
That said, you’ve absolutely no idea when you’ll casually bump into the person you’ll spend the rest of your life with. And once you do meet your forever person, you’ll begin a new chapter of life, that will be just as exciting as your current one.
1. How you communicate.
2. The way to admire, respect, and love someone as much as you do yourself.
3. The way you cope with hardships and any roadblocks life throws at you.
4. The way you deal with stress.
5. The method that you manage your time.
6. The manner in which you react to something you’re unhappy with or don’t totally agree with.
7. Your strengths as well as your weaknesses.
8. The method that you manage your money.
9. What qualities you truly seek in a forever person.
10. How you deal with any toxic people or negative vibes that cross your path.
11. How you’re with sharing.
12. Where you want to live.
13. Which career path lies in your heart, and when your current job is the right one for you.
14. If you struggle with commitment issues.
15. How you’re at keeping in touch with long-distance friends and family.
16. The method that you handle failure and success.
17. How you channel heartbreak into positive or negative energy.
18. If you’re totally into home cooking when you get back from work or if you’re more of a takeout kind of a chick.
19. The top places you want to travel solo, or with friends, before settling down.
20. The way to make changes in your life if you’re not completely happy with it.
Learning these important things about yourself will only better prepare you for when you settle down.